- I want to decorate my desk with the third world children’s wishes from the Sean Morey’s song Dear Santa, but I’m afraid it would be just… well… wrong.
- I love waiting for my packages to arrive from Amazon and the USPS… they are my Santa.
- Did I just put hand lotion in my hair to prevent Alfalfa-esque flyaways? Yes, yes I did.
- I feel like my immune system is currently taking a beating. I don’t have a good reason for thinking that. I feel fine other than being tired, but yesterday I woke up and felt like I’m due for an infection. I also have what seems to be a fever blister/cold sore starting on my lip as of this morning. Ick. Thankfully I have an appointment with the rheumy tomorrow and hopefully within the next couple weeks will be able to say I’m 100% cancer-free. Honestly, I’m a little worried (note of clarification: as of yet, I have not been diagnosed with any cancer, but I am having a minor procedure done on Friday which will include a biopsy and hope they do not find any cancer when they do the biopsy).
- This may be a record year for me and biopsies...Friday's will be my third this year.
- Despite all that health crap above, I’m really enjoying the holiday season so far this year.
- I just discovered I like baking bread. Who knew? I think part of it is because it takes me back to my childhood when my mom used to bake bread and give it to friends and family. It was famous for a while there, then she stopped making it. Okay, famous might be exaggerating, but I think you know what I mean.
- Why can I not figure out how to add photos in the middle of my blog posts? They always go to the top or bottom….Everyone else seems to be able to figure it out and I’m usually pretty handy with stuff like that. Do I need to choose a different blog template? (ETA: Well, I couldn't tell you how exactly, but I've fixed this issue. Yay me.
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
My friend Michelle has dubbed Monday "Random Monday" but I seem to have several thoughts aren't quite profound enough to warrant their own posts, so today will just have to be Random Tuesday. Sorry, Michelle.