Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Glory of Love ... Day 3

I REALLY didn't want to work out today. I fell asleep while the kids watched Nanny McPhee and it's hard to get up and workout after that. But I did. It's done. Yay me.

Today I also went to the dentist. The past year or so I've struggled with gingivitis. I flossed the way I was taught and still - no difference. At my last appointment, four months ago, the hygienist recommended a Waterpik. I bought one. AND for Christmas Scott got me a Sonicare toothbrush as my "big gift." I suppose I could have taken that as an insult if I were a critical sort, but I love it. My teeth feel smooth all the time. And the hygienist today said "wow, really white" and "look how tight your gums are around your teeth!" So glad we're seeing improvement. So here it is...a little piece of me for today - my big ole chompers:

Maybe my favorite part of me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally intrigued... I feel like I need to get more serious about dental care at our house. What a beautiful smile you have!!

    ReplyDelete