Friday, March 18, 2011

I hate shopping

...at least clothes shopping. I've never liked it much because my legs are so short and nothing seems to fit me the way they're intended to fit (at least in the way I think they're supposed to fit).

But after months of trying to lose weight to no avail...in fact, I think I gained a pound, I've decided that I'm going to try to be okay with this body if its the one I'm supposed to have. I'm not going to stop working out and trying to eat better, but I'm also not going to stress too much. That's not good for me either. So I went to Kohl's today and spent a lot of money on clothes (okay, the amount is what some people would spend on a pair of boots, but for me it was a lot).

So here's what I scored:



2 pairs of grey dress pants (I hate the word slacks)
2 pairs of black dress pants
1 pair of jeans
1 pair of khaki pants
2 cotton dresses (one that is black and can be dressed up)
1 denim shirt dress
2 bras
3 pairs of panties
a pair of tights (for next winter - they're so warm!)
a bathing suit
1 scarf
1 belt
a pair of arm warmers that I've been coveting all winter
and 3 pairs of shoes
I also got some fabric tack.
And lastly, I almost forgot, I got something for a soon-to-be-mom friend.

I also got my hair cut and ate at one of my favorite breakfast places.

No comments:

Post a Comment